Thursday 12 April 2012

Sensation White

           Let me just say that... I'm in love with Sensation White 

Let me just say that... I'm in love with Sensation WhiteIf you like house music, festivals or just an incredible atmosphere then you should find out more about Sensation White! Sensation White is one of the most famous and popular house festivals around the world. It was created by ID&T, which is a Dutch entertainment and media enterprise. It started in 2000 and ran for five years only in Amsterdam. However, now it is run in Spain, Germany, Chile, Belgium, Czech Republic, Russia, Denmark, Netherlands, Romania, Serbia, Brazil, Norway, Ukraine, United Kingdom and now recently announced in the United States, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan.



Sensation used to be a Trance event but it has recently become a House only event. One key element to it is that everyone has to wear white! The slogan for it is “Be Part of The Night – Dress in White”, and of course the venue will also be completely themed in white.  Just imagine almost 50,000 people all dressed in white raving away to some of the best DJs around the world! Some of the more familiar names are Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta, Fedde Le Grand, Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Steve Angello and Laidback Luke just to name a few.




Personally; what I love about Sensation is that the main attraction is the atmosphere and not the DJ. People come just to be a part of this unique experience and this is definitely an experience not to miss! To give a little taste of Sensation, look at the video below. It’s a trailer for Sensation Innerspace Ukraine, I’ve been looking for good videos of it and found that this one is the best! Just look at how many people are there, it's insane! So I’ve got tickets to go to the one in Amsterdam on July 7th and honestly from the day I’ve purchased them I just can’t stop staring at them. I simply can’t believe I’ll be going there. I’ve been wishing to go to sensation for almost five years now and I finally get to! I don’t know if you have ever had this feeling but it feels incredible! Just to give you an idea what it feels like just look at the video and you know what I am talking about. The video is a trailer for Sensation Innerspace in Ukraine and every time I watch it, it gets me more and more pumped!!! I really hope I get my new SLR by then, I bet the pictures will be amazing from such an event!




No comments: