Monday 26 March 2012

Hello World!

Hello!
This is Anastasia! I'm originally from Ukraine, but I have lived all around the world! I move to Prague when I was 10, then to Malaysia when I was 13, and after high school I went to London! I am an aspiring Events Manager but also I love photography. I would love to be both but being a student it isn't easy! I study International Events Management here in London but I am on a Study Abroad Period now, however I'm still in London. This is because I decided to do something they call PLP (Project Learning Placement) which is basically an internship! So right now I am working as a Marketing Director at a company called VNV Sounds. They supply equipment for all kinds of events, also they provide Lighting, Sound, DJs, and other things for events! You can check them out on the website!

So that was a little about me and now I will let you know what this blog will be about! For a while now I've been seeing that most businesses and photographer have their own blogs. So I decided to get one of my own. I will post things that I found interesting or something that fellow photographers would be interested in! If you would like to look at my photography, check it out on my Facebook page!

If you have questions or comments don't hesitate to post them and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can! 

No comments: