Monday 26 March 2012

Harrods Camera Case

So as my first post I wanted to share something with you that I've been a huge fan of for ages now! This is a site is for anyone that loves new, creative and even odd inventions or even just great finds! I am a simply addicted to it! The best part about it is if you find something you really want, there is a link to a site where you can BUY it! Its just amazing! So go to TheFancy now! Because I'm on it almost every day, you will see me post from there a lot! Even though I could just buy EVERYTHING from there, I shall try and post the most awesome things that I like.

(picture from HypeBeast )
So as you might know I am very interested in photography so here is something that I thought looked really good! This is Globe-Trotter x Fujifilm X-Pro1 Camera Case Harrods Exclusive! I mean if you have around £6,000 to spend and want to amp up your photography 'wardrobe'  than this is something that you should definitely get! Check it out in Harrods. Adding to my wish list....

No comments: